Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In Banff for Game 7

Deer in the snow. Horses with
their foals behind them. At breakfast
a woman in a green ski jacket. And later
she's in the programme: cabaret sequins
and a band full of tuxedos. If you
are an artist and left a tube of toothpaste
at Community Services, I now have it.
The owner of the borrowed guitar, I thank
you. I'm listening to Keith Jarrett
at La Scala. If I stick my head around
the balcony, a ship of fog is snagged
on the top of Rundel Mountain. The
librarians prefer to work on the lower
level, not the basement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet, very interesting website.

1:05 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've observed that www.procustomwriting.com has numerous on the internet blogs and maintain a presence on discussion boards and boards. Why is it crucial for writers to take part in social communities and preserve a weblog?

11:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home