Monday, October 31, 2005

Shadow Ball at the AGO

I dressed up in my tutu and a hoodie
with a cob of corn with the letter
J chiselled into it and wore fangs,
so what was I.
I was also wearing a tux.
There were three fairies in
a green aquarium blowing puffs
of air off little sticks.
There was a floating box that
lit up as a hurricane passed by.
They ran out of martini glasses
and I should know.
We tried to tickle the ghosts and
make them laugh but they were very
severe ghosts.
There seemed to be fake sex going on
behind the scrims, but maybe that
was just me not wearing my glasses.
There were film projectors banking
light off cloth.
Later we were dancing with a Fellow
at Massey College. We jumped through
a window and over a fountain. He
is running up a hefty tab at Massey,
and I thank him for the heft.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang! Yes! Now what do I win?
KT

8:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home